Exclusive 24 Months/24,000 KM Warranty
We created our own in-house warranty. Our quality of service and use of original parts together with OE and OEM components gives us confidence that your car will be safe on the road.
We are proud of what we do, and we pay that confidence forward by offering an in-house 24 Months/24,000 KM Warranty that covers repair, service and maintenance work provided by RSP Motorsports Inc.
- Maintain the engine as specified by RSP-Motorsports Inc. and respond immediately to any of the vehicle’s indicators regarding malfunctions and system failures.
- Do not continue to operate your vehicle after warnings or alerts have been activated, or without proper fluid levels.
Exclusions and Exceptions
The golden rule in car care is don’t neglect or misuse your vehicle. Keep this rule in mind and all the points below make it seem like we’re stating the obvious.
- Consumable and wear items are not included (brakes, clutches, belts, wiper blades, tires, fluids and filters etc.)
- Warranty will be voided by overheating, lack of lubrication, off-road use, misuse, failure to perform normal or required maintenance, modification of completed work, removal of any devices installed for monitoring purposes, use of contaminated fuels or lubricants.
- While working on a vehicle, components can become damaged due to wear and/or age. We take every precaution possible to prevent this from happening and do our best to anticipate when and where it might.
- RSP-Motorsports is not liable for broken or rusted bolts, broken vacuum lines, split hoses, cracked rubber components, or any other damage that may occur due to already worn and/or aged components.
- This warranty is provided only to the original purchaser of the product or service. This warranty is not transferrable when the vehicle is sold.
- This warranty applies only to the actual work listed and the parts installed on the invoice. No other warranty is implied or expressed.
- This warranty does not cover towing, storage, car rental, or any consequential or incidental damages, including damage to property, damage for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profit or income, which may be incurred as a result of defective parts or workmanship.